Are you obsessed with MarTech? A website and process geek and have a knack for workflows and managing systems? If so, Oktopost is looking for you!
Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Snowflake, Fujitsu, Wix, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure, and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Tel Aviv, Atlanta, and London.
As the Senior Marketing Operations and Web Manager at Oktopost, you sit at the heart of the marketing team enabling us to scale more efficiently and unlock potential across the funnel. You’ll be responsible for maintaining Marketo, Salesforce, and other marketing tools including maintaining marketing dashboards that report on lead and pipeline attribution, automating lead scoring and lead journeys, database segmentation, and setting up automated email nurture campaigns. You’ll need a deep understanding and experience in scaling marketing systems, tools, and processes, as well as being responsible for reviewing and keeping up to date with the latest trends in Martech to help keep Oktopost ahead of the curve!
- Own the marketing operations tech stack such as marketing automation (Marketo), CRM (Salesforce.com), etc.
- Working closely with the VP of Marketing, you’ll lead day-to-day website operations including web content management, sitemap, navigation, localization, and analytics to improve discoverability (SEO), user experience, and conversion
- Work closely with the external SEO and SEM agency to ensure full attribution tracking of all website traffic
- Manage 2-week web sprint timelines to ensure all web projects stay on track, proactively identify gaps and/or blockers, and triaging all website bug and feature requests
- Manage full web tech stack including CMS, GA/GTM, and SEMRush
- Analyze and report on lead attribution and pipeline metrics; turning data into strategic decisions and tactical plans
- Build a marketing operations engine across tracking, attribution, automation, and optimization, that can scale across our products, personas, industries, and markets
- Manage multi-touch nurture campaigns to accelerate prospect movement through the funnel for our ICP and personas
- Track and report on marketing performance, using data to drive continual improvements across our activities and processes - this includes lead lifecycle, conversion rate, and time to qualify
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to identify and implement process improvements
- Ideally 5-7 years of relevant marketing experience in a dynamic start-up or high growth environment (preferably in B2B SaaS)
- Significant expertise and experience working with marketing technologies, specifically Marketo, Salesforce and Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in business English
- Data-focused by nature, you'll be analytical and will show that you've had a keen focus on metrics, measurement, and optimization in your previous roles
- A confident self-starter, with a proven track record scaling marketing operations that have a measurable impact on revenue growth
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail and passionate about your work
- Comfortable and flexible in a fast-changing environment
- A “Quickstart” mentality with a high production output
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to prioritize
- Creative, diplomatic, ability to multitask and handle pressure
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, prioritize assignments, and meet deadlines
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing tactics including SEO, A/B testing, conversion optimization, localization, and data modeling
- Experience working with multiple CMS platforms and managing global web properties