We're looking for an experienced customer success leader to lead our global customer success team. You will be responsible for bringing strategic vision and innovative approach to lead critical customer-facing teams at Oktopost. You will report directly to the CEO and play a key role in driving customer goals, product utilization, and revenue expansion by ensuring the engagement, success, retention, and growth of Oktopost’s customers.
As the VP of Customer Success, you will need a go-get-it-done mindset, are excited by the idea of quickly scaling globally, and thrive in a bold, fast-moving, transparent, values-driven leadership team and company while driving both customer and company success.
- Leading, expanding, and mentoring the global Customer Success team by setting the strategy and prioritizing Objectives and Key Results (OKRs);
- Hiring, training, and developing a world-class team.
- Driving customer value by defining the customer journey
- Deploying programs to help drive business value with customers, customer goal achievement, new features, and new use-cases.
- Collaborating across teams to identify and pursue customer growth opportunities
- Representing the voice of the customer and influencing internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization
- Architecting the customer success organization and solutions to leverage and scale in support of our revenue ambitions
- True love for customers
- Demonstrated progressive experience in a Customer Success leadership role. Sales experience will also be considered
- Experience building and managing (10+ employees) Customer Success teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to move quickly and iterate
- A mixture of Marketing, Technical, and SaaS experience and an ability to speak to customers in their domain language
- A strong strategic vision for the customer experience and customer support
- A strong customer advocate with the ability and willingness to engage directly with customers
- Ability to communicate well with individuals, teams, partners, and at industry level events
- A track record of developing and mentoring great talent, and building and motivating high achieving teams
- The skills to be a data-driven decision-maker, with a willingness to experiment
- Experience working with CRM (Salesforce) and CS Management Platforms (ChurnZero)