Are you passionate about working in a hyper-growth SaaS startup? Do you love developing quality features for real customers and solving complex challenges involving Big Data? Do you want to work with an amazing team, best-in-breed equipment, and a perfect work-life balance? If so, Oktopost is looking for you!
Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Fujitsu, Wix, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure, and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Ramat Gan, Atlanta, and London.
- Manage all aspects of software development - from planning new features, designing software solutions, testing, quality management to release and maintenance
- Contribute and participate in technical discussions and architectural decisions
- Lead, grow, mentor, and manage a team of talented software engineers
- Work in close collaboration with Product and Design teams
Perks & Benefits
Oktopost has a wonderful startup culture that centers on hard work and fun.
We offer a mandatory day off once a month, competitive salaries, unlimited PTO, weekly team lunches, and company swag. We are growing fast and want to take you with us, come join!
- At least 2 years of experience in managing a development team
- Excellent communication skills, ability to collaborate with teammates and people from different departments
- Ability to deep dive and understand technical features, complex design, and architecture
- Experience developing applications and projects from scratch and at scale
- 5 years of experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages, including but not limited to Java, C#, C++, PHP, or Python
- Experience with MySQL or any other relational database
- Experience with OOP, design patterns, and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of Git, Unix/Linux
- Experience working on complex SaaS applications experience with Big Data systems, Event-Driven Architecture
- Experience with NoSQL and in-memory databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis, or others)
- Experience with analytical databases and processing large scales of data (ClickHouse, Apache Druid, or others)
- Experience with AWS