Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Fujitsu, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Ramat Gan, Atlanta, and London. We live by the work hard play hard philosophy.
We are looking for a talented and passionate UX Designer who is able to take product requirements and create user flows and wireframes and prototypes. A successful candidate will be familiar with Design Thinking methods and will be able to easily move through the entire creation lifecycle.
- Distill complex products into easily understandable flows.
- Design UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate what the product functions and looks like.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to oversee the delivery of the user experience.
- Solid User-centric Design approach to solving creative challenges, with demonstrated product UX design track record.
- Understand the product lifecycle from research through prototyping to design & usability testing.
- Conduct user research and competitor analysis to continually raise the bar on quality.
- 3+ years of UX design experience.
- A strong portfolio of professional work that illustrates the entire process from ideation through to final interface design. Please provide a link to your portfolio with your application.
- Experience designing enterprise SaaS products - a must
- Creative with an eye for details and understanding of Information Architecture.
- Experience developing and maintaining design systems - a plus.
- Ability to communicate ideas and solutions to internal teams and clients.
- Exceptional graphic/visual design capabilities including typography, sketching, composition, layout, color, presentation of information.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting.
- Experience in working closely with developers.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.