Are you obsessed with social media? Are you a content junkie who loves starting engaging conversations across media platforms? If so, Oktopost is looking for you!
Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Snowflake, Fujitsu, Wix, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Tel Aviv, Atlanta, Grand Rapids and London.
The Content writer will support and execute Oktopost’s social media marketing team, bringing creative ideas and attention to detail to create copy for social media channels.
- Work closely with the social media team to build the social media and community content
- Develop content for a variety of social channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Create written content for Oktopost’s advocacy tool and engage with the team to ensure we are getting the right content to the right audiences
- Create, write and develop editorial calendars taking into account key topics, milestones and holidays for B2B Marketing executives
- Support the social media team to review user-generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner
- Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster an energetic and positive community, adding value to the user’s experience aligned with Oktopost’s tone of voice and the platform’s tone
- Stay current on social media and interactive marketing trends and educate agency teams about the social media industry & trends, including the influencer/blogger space
- Must be a native English speaker
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of how to use and engage on social media platforms- Twitter, Facebook network, LinkedIn etc.
- Ability to multitask while demonstrating a high level of attention to detail and organization
- A creative flair and a passion for learning